HP CP5225n Review, Features & Installation Without CD
HP CP5225n Software Download & Setup Cover every one of your office’s printing needs with the 20 ppm HP CP5225n LaserJet Professional Color Laser Printer from HP. Showcasing the capability to print papers from 3 x 5″ to 12 x 18″, this unit is exceptionally flexible. It uses a color laser system with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi to produce very first prints concerning 14.5 secs in black and white or 16.5 secs in color.
HP’s most recent A3 color lasers aim to satisfy workgroups with a hunger for color, along with companies seeking a solitary, economical solution for internal printing. The CP5220 family comprises 3 versions, with the base model offering a USB port, the CP5225n including a network port, and also the CP5225dn a duplex device.
HP CP5225n Features
HP CP5225n this versatile A3 color printer allows you to print everyday service records, wide-format jobs and advertising and marketing materials cost-effectively, in-house. Easily print on various types of paper: plain, premium and also shiny, with expandable paper trays.
Quickly print on different kinds of paper– plain, premium, and shiny– with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in as much as 12 by 18 in and weights approximately 220 g/m ². HP CP5225n Software Download & Setup
Recommended : HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Download & Setup
HP CP5225n ink Specifications:
- Maximum native print resolution 4,800×1,200dpi
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Number of Cartridges: 4
- Number of Ink Colors: 4
- Max optical resolution 1,200×1,200dpi
- Output bit depth 24-bit
- maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Quoted speed, mono A4 19ppm
- Quoted speed, color A4 15ppm
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Size: 501x470x300mm
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Fix HP CP5225n ink Printer Drivers problems:
Printer driver problems might occur due to the following factors:
1. The HP CP5225n ink motorist is configured improperly
2. The HP CP5225n ink printer Driver is not suitable with the mounted printer or your variation of Windows/Macintosh
3. The entry of your printer vehicle driver in the Windows computer system registry is inaccurate
4. Malware-Trojan has actually contaminated your printer Driver data
HP CP5225n ink Driver Software Download, Manual Setup, Driver Download
|HP CP5225n ink All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HP CP5225n ink All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|HP CP5225n ink All-in-One Printer for Linux|
How to Install HP CP5225n ink Driver Printer :
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver:
1. Make sure your HP CP5225n ink Wireless Printer is powered on
2. Connect the USB cable
3. When the download is complete and you are ready to install the less, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded le. The le name ends in .exe
4. You can accept the default location to save the less. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the less to prepare for installation.
5. NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe le, and then click it
6. When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
To install the HP CP5225n ink vehicle driver, search for the place where you have saved the downloaded and install software or chauffeur documents. Next, double-click it and also follow the on-screen instructions. You could be triggered to reactivate Windows or Macintosh once the installation set up is complete. The above instruction helped you to install HP CP5225n ink software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!